|Blog Tour Dates|
August 11: LIBRARY EVENT/SIGNING
*Media-Upper Providence Library, Media PA: 4 pm
June 7: BOOKSTORE SIGNING
* Class of 2K12: 6-8 pm at Books of Wonder - 18 W. 18th Street, NYC
March 29: BOOKSTORE SIGNING
* Thursday Evening at 7:30 pm, at [words] Bookstore - 179 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood NJ
STOPS ON THE BLOG TOUR:
February 20: THE CROOKED WORD (http://thecrookedword.blogspot.com/)
* Guest Blog "So, How'd I Come Up With Those People, Anyway?" plus a review of the book
February 20: BEWITCHED BOOKWORMS (http://www.bewitchedbookworms.com/)
* Guest Blog "My Road to Getting Published," plus a review of the book
February 21: THE FICTION ENTHUSIAST (http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/)
* Guest Blog "How the Drama World Helps You Succeed in the Real World," plus a review of the book
February 22: CANDACE'S BOOK BLOG (http://www.candacesbookblog.com)
* Guest Blog "Weaving a Message into Your Writing," plus a review of the book
February 24: ACTIN' UP WITH BOOKS (http://actinupwithbooks.blogspot.com/)
* Guest Post on "Love My Indie" plus review to follow
February 24: MOTHER/DAUGHTER BOOK CLUB (www.MotherDaughterBookClub.com)
*Â Author interview and review of the book
February 25: JUSTIN'S BOOK BLOG (http://www.justinsbookblog.com/)
* Author interview followed by review of the book
February 26: BENEATH THE JACKET (http://www.beneaththejacket.blogspot.com/)
* Author interview and review of the book
February 27: IMAGINARY READS (http://imaginaryreads.blogspot.com/)
* Characters In Love guest post and review of the book
February 27: READ THESE BOOKS AND USE THEM! (www.margodill.com/blog)
*Â Guest Blog and book giveaway!
February 28 & March 1: AN UNCONVENTIONAL LIBRARIAN (http://unconventionallibrarian.com/)
* Review of the book followed by Guest Post "Ford 99 Test"
February 29: MAESTRA AMANDA'S BOOKSHELF (http://maestra-amanda.blogspot.com/)
* Interview followed by review of the book on March 1
March 1 - 2: BURIED IN BOOKS (http://wwwburiedinbooks.blogspot.com)
*Â Guest Blog "How to Channel Your Inner Teen" plus a review of the book
March 4: I JUST WANNA SIT HERE AND READ (http://www.sithereandread.com/)
* Guest Post "An Open Letter To Myself at Age 14" plus a review of the book
March 5 & 6: MICHELLE AND LESLIE'S BOOK PICKS (http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com/)
* Review of the book followed by super fun Q&A!
March 6: I AM A READER, NOT A WRITER (http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/)
*Â Author interview, review, and giveaway!
March 7 - 8: MUSINGS FROM THE SLUSHPILE (http://blog.juliealindsey.com/)
*Â Guest Blog "Writing as a 2nd Job," plus a review of the book
March 7 & 9: YA BOOK READS (http://yabookreads.com/)
* Guest Blog "The Story Behind The Story," followed by a review of the book
March 11: WRITER UNBOXED (www.writerunboxed.com)
*Â Guest Blog "How YA Shapes Our Lives"
March 12: READING, WRITING AND THE WORLD OF WORDS (http://www.gennasarnak.com)
* Guest Blog "Five Overlooked Treasures Everyone Should Experience in Brooklyn," plus a review of the book
March 13: WRITER INSPIRED (http://writerinspired.wordpress.com/)
*Â Guest Blog "Standing Tall...Even When You Want to Hide" and book giveaway!
March 14: YA READS (http://www.yareads.com/)
* Guest Blog "Why A Younger Narrator?" and review
March 16: READER GIRLS (http://www.readergirls.blogspot.com)
*Â Review by their tween reviewer and a QUIZ by me!
March 18: THE HAUNTING OF ORCHID FORSYTHIA (http://hauntedorchid.blogspot.com/)
* Guest Blog "Five Favorite Authors," followed by a review of the book
March 20: FIRE AND ICE (http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com)
* Guest blog "So, What About MY Freshman Year?" and GIVEAWAY!
March 22 & 23: THE ADVENTURES OF CECELIA BEDELIA (http://ceceliabedelia.blogspot.com)
* Review followed by Guest Blog: "The Truth Behind the Book!"
March 27 & 28: COVER TO COVER (http://www.jessicalawlor.com)
* Review followed by Guest Blog "Book Publicity: The Truth Behind the Myth"